Monday, June 7, 2010

Fast Teen Weight Loss: Turbulence Training

So I had spent about a year trying to lose some weight without letting many people know about it and I managed to lose about 15 lbs, well 13 lbs, whatever. I was happy about it, people noticed I lost some weight. I got to go shopping for some new clothes that fit, ;)

I wasn't as thin as I wanted to be and I'm kinda embarrassed but I was still about 160lbs. Big change from 173lbs when I started about a year before, but I still wanted to lose some more. I'm about 5'7 so I thought if I could get down to 150 or less I'd be happy.

I started to not get so afraid of doing a little work because people were noticing I was losing weight already so I wasn't so embarrassed about it. About that time, I heard about Turbulence Training when on facebook.

The last thing I wanted to do was spend all day exercising. Honestly, if I spent more than about 10 minutes exercising, I get bored. So, what they showed me in Turbulence Training was how you could exercise a little bit and make it work the best. I didn't like the exercising part, but I lost 19lbs during my junior year.

I went right past 150 and almost down to 140lbs... I was totally excited. I still am. I totally out ran a lot of my guy friends and was like the strongest girl in my class. Here's what I thought of it:

Value A+
It was $39.55, which was less than the others and the cheapest of all of the programs I bought.

How Easy? B
Not an A because I had to exercise, but they why they have you do it rocks. It's not easy, but it's not like life-ending either.

Support A++
I read it as soon as I paid and they would answer my emails the same day normally.

Effectiveness A
I might not be a super model, but I didn't want to be. I lost more with this program than the other two combined..! Totally works.

Check it out and you will see what I mean. I still use this program, so CHECK IT OUT HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I lost tons of weight by using a product called Phentermine, it's very safe to use and I had ordered it from www.medsheaven.com I recommend this for anyone who wants to lose weight very fast, quickly and easily, best product I've ever tried, it works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
    lorazepam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tips I realize on this page. Keep on creating, this is useful for some of us phentermine reviews.

    ReplyDelete