Monday, June 7, 2010

Fast Teen Weight Loss: Cheat Your Way Thin

Cheat Your Way Thin:

This was my first program and it wasn't too bad. I liked it because it made an excellent transition for me. I am after all still a normal person. I'm not one of those people that can survive on cereal and celery, lol.

No seriously, I was embarrassed about my weight problem so I didn't want to draw anymore attention to it by having to act like a spaz around my friends and not eat pizza at lunch or when I crashed at a friends house.

I not only wanted to still be kinda like normal, but I didn't want to even act like I was doing anything different. I didn't want to draw any more attention to be nervous about my body so nobody would ask questions or make fun of me for not being like everyone else.

It was a good system for what I needed at first. Like I said, kinda like a "Go-Bettwen" or transition from being fat to losing weight. And it worked kinda the same way.

The idea was to make your body go on acting like normal and not know it's dieting because you are eating all of the things you shouldn't, but eating some of the right foods to still lose weight. They gave me a lot of good direction on basic nutrition stuff that you think you know but they explain how to make it all come together.

Of all of programs I bought, this was by far the best for giving me a real understanding of what I wanted to do. Every time you change, your body adjusts.

Think about it. Every time you go in the sun you body reacts and gets a tan or darker. Every time you go on a diet, your body reacts and makes the diet less effective by using less energy from the food.

Basically you deprive yourself of the stuff you like and your body just goes on without it but burns less fat during the day and you don't lose any weight.

Value B+
What this taught me was that I could lose weight and eat like normal so nobody would know. It was $47, not the cheapest.

How Easy? A+
It also involved no exercise, so big bonus for being the easiest.

Support B
I got it immediately and had no problems. I emailed them once to ask a question and got an answer in about a day.

Effectiveness B-
I lost about 5 lbs, which wasn't bad, but not what I was looking for. If you only need to lose a few lbs this is good for you.

Overall, good product worth looking into for fast teen weight loss: Check It Out.

1 comment: