Monday, June 7, 2010

Fast Teen Weight Loss: Fattloss4idiots

Fattloss4idiots

This was the next program I tried.

I used this program for about 9 months total and I really like it because it just basically modified what I learned from before. I already learned that's I could eat some easier cheat foods like cake and pizza but I could do it while I was losing weight.

I didn't lose a bunch of weight, and not as much as I wanted though. I was happy about losing the 5 pounds over my first couple of months, but I was still bigger than all of my friends. I wanted to lose at least another 15 more lbs and I just kinda froze.

So I checked this out and it taught me that if I split things up I could lose even more weight. They give you a really good idea of how you can setup your snacks throughout the day to begin losing weight again if (like me) you lost a couple pounds but couldn't lose anymore. Totally helpful.

Also, I didn't do any exercise with this program either, so big time easy on my social life and nobody had really known that I was doing anything different. While I used this program, I got my first compliment. Someone finally noticed that I was losing weight and I totally played it off like "Yeah, you know, no big deal." HA!

Value B+
When I bought it, it was $70 and I would have given it a B- but it's like $39 now and that makes it a B+

How Easy? A+
Once again, I didn't join a gym or anything.

Support C-
I got it immediately but never got a reply to a question I sent. But I did send the question like 4 months after I bought it.

Effectiveness B
I lost more weight, but still not as much as I wanted. It get's a B, more than cheat your way thin because it worked better.

If you click through all the way at the bottom, they have a 50% discount code and it only costs $39 AT THIS PLACE. They offer another package with it. I've never checked it out so I don't know anything about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys just wanted to share my experience with you guys, I followed the instructions on www.lessenfat.com and it helped me alot. I lost 30 pounds in 45 days. I highly recommend you guys try it.

    ReplyDelete